Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use your standard individual MMA account name & password. For help & to change password see these instructions.
If you have questions related to NoodleTools, stop by the Media Center or send an email to Mrs. Gregitis.
Videos available to help you get started:
- Quick guide for TEACHERS Online
- Quick guide for STUDENTS (Projects, Sources, Note Cards, Sharing) Online
- NOTE: If account is already established, page down to "How to start a new project & a source list"
- Article: "How to create parenthetical (in-text) references" Online
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE? See the "NoodleTools Help Desk Knowledge Base" > Online
Access Information (Username / Password)
Media Center Hours
Please email to make an appointment.
Mrs. Rose Mary Gregitis
NoodleTools How To's & Tips
How To REVALIDATE NoodleTools
Every August 1st, we reset all NoodleTools accounts. If you are a current student, make sure you know your NoodleTools username and password to revalidate your account for the new school year. Your username is your first initial lastname and last 2-digits of graduation year. If you forget your password you will need to contact the Media Center staff to reset your it. Stop by or send us an email.
The first time you use NoodleTools this school year, be sure to login while at Merion Mercy Academy. NoodleTools will recognize you as a valid Merion Mercy user and revalidate your account for the school year!